So here's a listing of what I still have to do:

  • Bondo exterior
  • re-cap side panels
  • filler-primer the greeblies
  • anchor rear axle
  • re-connect wiring. 
  • find/re-wire controller
  • Design body anchors

Not a huge list, the bondo work will take some time, what with sanding and all, but the only real issue is the controller, I've no idea what I did with it... Now the original car can still be had for $15, so I may end up doing that...

Anyways, Here's the progress from Last Night: 

Bondo'd the gap from the inside with some painter's tape on the outside so it doesn't splooge everywhere. I did this to minimize the ammount of Bondo I'd have to apply from the outside; less bondo means less potential for mess. Not sure if it'll work, but we'll see.

After that, I have the lower chassis to finish. I printed out the rear, rear differential mount. And I still have to work out a forward mount. but all in all i figure i have about five more hours of work to finish it up. not including print time. I figure four brackets should be sufficient. i just need to design them.